Saturday, April 17, 2010

Peace

As I am setting in my quiet house listen to the birds outside I take in the peace I am feeling from God. For the first time in a long time I am seeking God and wanting him to be the center of my life. I have always had feelings of being inadequate, in my friendships, in my job, in my life. I have come to realize that I am inadequate. However I don't have to be. This week was a very hard week at work. But I tried seeking the Lord and things were not as bad as they could have been. I want to be a better teacher and become slow to anger when the students don't listen. I have been getting very frustrated with some of my students, but I see now that I am really getting frustrated at myself for not giving them what they need to be successful in whatever it is I am asking from them. I as the Lord to guide me and teach me, so that I may be a better example to my students of God's Love. Lord let your peace rain over me and fill my cup. Let my classroom become a place of love and filled with your grace.

1 comment: